Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lilygol

Wow!!!. That's the first thing that came to my mind. After Lilygol's presentation I felt bad and scared for her and her people. All I could think was how it would be for me if I was in her shoes. I don't know how people could stand living that way everyday. All the danger and violence, I would be out if I could. I wish I could do something to help and show that I care. It made me realize hoe lucky we are to have freedom. Sometimes we complain about it but we don't even know the worse. I also liked how she said she wasn't religious and not tied up to just one. I liked her,she was really fun and all into it. She was showing that even though there's all this violence and protesting,they can have fun too with the dancing. Witch was really fun and funny. Lilygol is an inspiration and taught me that we shouldn't be afraid and stand up for whats right. She is an inspiration and tight yo. :)

1 comment:

  1. Giovanna, I am glad to see that one of the main things you took from Lillygol's presentation is that you need to fight for what is right. Often times like you said we complain about little things when we in reality have it made. Others have to lose their life for a simple taste of freedom.

    ReplyDelete